Our SageCRM connector provides complete and tight connectivity with SageCRM, enabling you to rapidly integrate any application. Integration is made through our configuration based and code-free middleware solution, IMan.
The connector is bi-directional, meaning data can be both uploaded to and extracted from SageCRM. The connector supports all entities, including custom entities, providing a ‘no constraints’ platform with which to integrate external applications with SageCRM.
Some examples of previous projects we’ve worked on include:
- Data takeon and migration.
- Continuous lead/company imports – import of lead and company data from numerous sources.
- Complex application integration – multi-entity synchronisation (company, person, address, email, opportunity, quotes & notes) between SageCRM and external systems.
- Fully customisable entities and field entities
- Hierarchically aware - entity relationships are known and enforced making import and export of data to SageCRM easy and intuitive
- Deviations and updates to integration jobs are made effortlessly through the dynamic detection of field and entity changes
- Record level synchronisation made through record insert and update strategy.
- Inline lookups against SageCRM data for data translation and extraction and entity ID identification
- Integrates through a combination of SData and webservices so entity and field level security is maintained
- A time-limited data migration license available
- Supports version 7.0 and 7.1
About Realisable Software Ltd.
Company website: http://www.realisable.co.uk/
Contact: James Hutchison (firstname.lastname@example.org)