QGate intelli-CTi integrates your CRM and telephony systems providing CTI TAPI integration for your Sage CRM solutions. Enabling you to optimise your investment in your Sage CRM and Telephony infrastructure. Providing a seamless telephony integration with Sage CRM delivered in a cost effective and user friendly manner.
QGate intelli-CTI for Sage CRM
- Enables incoming calls to instantly activate your database.
- Enables screen popping of relevant information when you make or receive a call.
- Increases the speed and accuracy of outbound calling by enabling direct call handling from within Sage CRM applications.
- Logs missed calls for call backs to ensure you never miss a potential customer.
- Uses SoftPhone features which enable on-screen dialling, on touch telephony, favourite number dialling.
- Customisable user preferences and LCD style displays providing visual feedback of call status.
QGate intelli-CTi benefits:
- Improved customer service levels by identifying the caller and having their details instantly available even before you answer.
- Increased staff productivity by allowing you to handle more incoming calls and increasing the speed and efficiency of outbound calling
- Increased return on marketing investment by identifying calls associated with marketing campaigns, enabling effective marketing campaign evaluation and management
- Reduces costs through reduced call time and the ability to answer calls more efficiently and quickly, leading to increased productivity and lower overheads
- Increased business productivity through call statistics that provide powerful business data for management reporting on agent performance, call rations, rapid real time reporting throughout the day and daily call summaries
You can also deploy QGate intelli-CTi™ for Sage CRM in Integrated Voice Response (IVR) environments. This is another example of how QGate intelli-CTi is phone system agnostic so you can extend the reach and value of your CRM system regardless of the phone system you use. QGate intelli-CTi™ is compatible with most open telephone systems (TAPI and/or TSAPI compliant).
For further information including the product data sheet, phone system campatibility list and frequently asked questions, please click here.