Looking for a CRM that integrates with your Sage 50 system? Look no further! We publish the integration between Sage CRM and Sage 50. This includes both the US (Peachtree) and Canadian (Simply) editions of Sage 50.
The integration between Sage 50 and Sage CRM was developed by My CRM Manager in conjunction with Sage using the software developer’s kits (SDKs) for both Sage CRM and Sage 50. It is a 1-way, read-only integration wherein Sage 50 is updating Sage CRM every 24 hours.
- Displays Year-To-Date Sales compared to Last Year-To-Date Sales,
- Displays the date of the last Invoice
- Shows a listing of historical Quotes, Orders and Invoices
- Users can see line item details for these historical Quotes, Orders and Invoices
- Allows for the connection of multiple Sage 50 databases to CRM
Current media related to this integration can be found on this page: https://mycrmmanager.com/sagecrm-and-accounting-integration-connected-services/sage-50-crm-integration/
2019, 2020 R1, 2020 R2