Overview of Customer 365:
So many people want to get the answer to their query online, they don’t want to go in a phone loop waiting to speak with the right Account Manager, nor do they want to send an email and wait for a response.
Enter Self Service.
Customer 365 was predominantly built to handle case management but it can be customised to suit the needs of the customer
- Customers are not waiting around for an answer
- Customers have a view of case status and progress
- Exposure to previous cases and solutions
- Custom data can be exposed to the precise needs of the customers
- Your business branding is applied
- Works on smartphone/tablet and pc’s
The ability to provide access to customer queries (like an application status, quote stage, ERP invoice lookup) and therefore removing the burden of email request for this data freeing up internal resources and also allowing customers to get this data outside of normal working hours.
- Fully responsive (can be accessed on any smart device)
- Highly configurable to suit your business needs
- Easy and intuitive for customers to use
Sage CRM versions 2018R1/R2/R3, 2019, 2020 and 2021 supported.
Ireland/UK, North America, Germany (Reseller in place), Europe