Overview of Crystal Manager:
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application used to create custom reports from a variety of data sources.
Crystal Manager for Sage CRM allows you to access those reports within Sage CRM. Reports can be accessed with one click buttons within entities or from within Sage CRM Reporting.
Crystal reports created can be plugged into Sage CRM without any coding, only knowledge of Crystal Reports itself is needed. There is a supporting audit trail for any reports run and security can be applied at a user or team level.
The boss is looking to be able to generate a contract complete with branding and he wants to be able to run it against any company in Sage CRM.
The issue is
- Duplicate contracts with varying details across CRM and ERP
- Lack of standard reporting against companies displaying purchasing history
- Requirement to generate quotes from within CRM using ERP data
- Control report access at team and user level
- One click reports make it easy for users to access the report from a given entity
- Custom Entity Support
- Reports can provide data from across the Business and not just CRM (Sage 300/100 ERP for example without logging in)
- Audit trail of report access generated
- One click buttons can be created where other button groups exist making it very easy for users to generate reports with zero input
- Documents are entity specific, can be converted to pdfs and have tracking codes
- Consistent International branding on reports
- Ability to specify parameters on the report such as date range
Sage CRM 2018R1/R2 ,2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Ireland/UK, North America, Germany (Reseller in place), Europe