[Works with SageCRM v71 onwards]
GUMU™ for Sage CRM - Sage Pro ERP Integration is a real time bi directional integration between SageCRM and Sage Pro ERP.
Few Keys Points:
* Supports 64 bit / 2008 R2 architecture
* Integration consumes only one Sage Pro license. So all Sage CRM users can create orders at the same time without consuming additional Sage Pro ERP Licenses.
Key features of Standard integration :
* This is similar to the Standard integration offered by Sage for versions SageCRM 7.0 and earlier. * This is a combination of Standard + Multiple Company Integration
- Customer Import: Import/synchronize Sage Pro customers to create companies, addresses and people in SageCRM. Maintain Sage Pro customers in Sage CRM and synchronize data either way.
- View Orders: View Sales Orders on Sage Pro customer linked to SageCRM Company, drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc. Drill down to stock item from sales order detail and list stock item allocations.
- AR Inquiry: Inquires on Sage Pro customer linked to SageCRM company. View customer AR activity, including drill down to line item level.
Key features of Complete integration:
* This is a combination of Standard + Order Entry + Multiple Company Integration
- Product Import: Import/ synchronize Sage Pro items with SageCRM products.
- SageCRM Quotes: Create SageCRM quotes using Sage Pro pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. Quotes may then be converted to orders using standard SageCRM functionality and promoted to Sage Pro using integration.
- SageCRM Orders: Create SageCRM orders using Sage Pro pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. Post SageCRM order to Sage Pro to create Sage Pro sales order.
- Multiple Company integrates not just one but multiple companies of Sage Pro with one instance of SageCRM.