The Sage CRM Resource Planner is used to diary and manage the use of each of the Resource based Users available in Sage CRM.
Gain full visual control of Resources within Sage CRM
- Completely customizable CRM screens so you can decide what is actually displayed inside the cell. This also allows you to link any primary, secondary or custom entity to the resource.
- Enhanced Drag and Drop with advanced conflict management - eliminating the risk of double booking a resource and/or a user that is busy at that time.
- View by Day, Week and Month Mode
- Resource colour configuration so you can decide what colour is allocated to each resource.
- Fully customizable filter boxes - so you can filter out resources which make up the grid or display actions that meets your certain criteria
- Improved performance by using AJAX call to render the grid
- Send email to resources containing details about their scheduled meeting
Industries: Accounting, Legal, & Consulting, Commercial Establishment Supply & Service, Equipment & Supply Rental, Office Furniture, Supply & Service, Non-Industry Specific
Business Needs: Contact Management, Contract Management, Inventory Control, Equipment Management, Inventory Control, Project/Job Scheduling, Property Management, Talent Management, Time Management, Inventory Visibility, Vendor Management, Dispatch Control, Project/Job Scheduling, Resource Allocation, Resource Allocation
CRM Resource Planner is one of 5 products that make up the Greytrix Business Manager (GBM) Suite.
The GBM offers enhanced functionality to Core CRM. See http://www.greytrix.com/ for further details or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or *call us at 1- 888-221-6661(US) or 800-032-2374 (UK & Europe) or +91-22-6768 7800 (India HO)
*The support hours vary based on Geolocation. Please give us 12-24 hours response time for phone or emails