Integrated Google Maps for Sage CRM

The Sapphire Google maps plugin for Sage CRM integrates Google maps into your company summary screen so you can see your company’s location without the need to open a separate window. Allows seamless access to information, easy installation using the CRM component manager and free to download.

Version 2.0 Now includes Google Street View. 

Comments
  • Integrated Google Maps for Sage CRM

We tried this and its working fine. The maps are navigating using the zip code in the company address. We are in Middle East and is not using zip codes. Is there a way to change the functionality so that navigation can be based on City or State. Thank You

Hi Vineeth,

Leave it with me and ill see what i can do....

Cheers,

Neil

Can you add directions to and directions from gadgets into google marker?

Hello, I've tryied to run this add-on.

The installation is ok but the position on the map is not correct.

What can I check ?

Hi, i have tried add this component in V7.It create the Map block but with white empty screen.

Please help me how to configure so i can view the map.

Thank you.

I had installed the google map component for sage crm version 7. But the map always go to

var lat = 54.34214886448341;var lng = -5.185546875; which is not correct. How can pass the value of postcode, country to the google map? We are using postcode instead of zip code in Singapore.

Install error Help Please :)

Current Sage200 version 6.2e

uploaded .zip file fine but when I go to install getting this error on step 1 of 2

No parameter information found in 'Google_Maps.ecf'

on step 2 of 2 getting this error

Directory does not exist.

Component installation failure. Data not found in Changed.es

any help would be apprecaited.

Install error Help Please

Current Sage200 version 6.2d

when I go to install getting this error on step 1 of 2

No parameter information found in 'Google_Maps.ecf'

On step 2 of 2 getting error message

Directory does not exist.

Component installation failure. Data not found in Changed.es

Will appreciate your reply.

I've identified a problem with the download which i have now fixed, this was causing the errors with the directory not found. If you download the plugin again and install, the error will be resolved ....apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I am also in the final testing of version 1.1. plugin with enhanced world wide support, this will hopefully be released next week.

Hi, i have install previously and its only showing white screen.

Now , i try to re-install , the screen still showing white and no information available.

Please update if this apps been updated/solved.

All companies and people will have a GPS location as a custom field. Is it possible to use the GPS location as the homepoint in the map instead of zip code?

I can't get this to work with our CRM v7.1 SP2

A map shows for a second and then a Message from webpage dialog box appears...

Google has disabled us of the Maps ApI for this application.  The provided key is not a valid Google API Key, or it is not authorized for the Google Maps Javascript API v2 on this site.  If you are the owner of this application, you can learn about obtaining a valid key here: code.google.com/.../introduction.html

Help Please...I don't know how to uninstall this component either.

Failed install and now get "Functionality Not Available, please consult your system administrator" when trying to browse companies. Cannot uninstall either. I suppose this is what you get for using a free product!

Google have changed the way the API for Google Maps works..... so if you are still using the old download for installs, you will get issues.

We have now updated the plugin so no API key is needed, We have also included street view! And better worldwide support.

If you already have the plugin installed simply download the new one and open up the zip file and replace all the files with the ones in the zip. If you require any help please email me @ neil@saslimited.com

Tried to install, keep getting country code error. Need a solution.

I'm in Canada.