Introducing the Facebook component for Sage CRM 7.3!
This component adds a Facebook integration to Sage CRM 7.3 - more details on the functionality is available in this blog article, and in the PDF that's included in the zip file.
The Sage CRM Facebook component makes the following changes to Sage CRM:
- Adds Facebook profile fields to the company and person entities
- Adds these fields to the person/company entry and summary screens
- Adds a Facebook Search box to the company and person entry screens
- Adds a link to a person's Facebook profile on the person summary screen if there is a Facebook profile associated with the person
- Adds a link to a company's Facebook profile and a link to an embedded company wall feed if there is a Facebook profile associated with the company
- Adds a Facebook icon to the company and person search grids if there is a Facebook profile associated with the records
Note: The Sage CRM Facebook component has been updated to resolve some issues and applies to CRM versions 7.3 and later. Do not install this component if you are using an earlier version of Sage CRM.
If you have any questions, issues or feedback about the component, please post them in the Components and Add-ons forum.