Summary: 

In 7.2.i and 7.3.c open an existing order and create a new company from the “Main menu”, immediately after that if you create a new Order from by right clicking “New” button on main menu, you will find the new order is not getting created against newly created company. It is getting saved against the company which was against the context of previously opened Order. The auto opportunity is also getting created against previous company instead of the newly created company.

Steps to reproduce:

1.Go to an existing order

2.Go to "New" button on main menu and create a new company

3.Save company

4.Go to "New" button on main menu -> Right click and create a new Order

5.Sage the Order

6.The order is getting saved against previously opened company instead of the new one.

Actual result (please include text of any error message):

The order is getting saved against the previously opened company and the auto opportunity is also getting created against previous company

Expected result:

It should create an auto opportunity against current company and an order against that opportunity

More information::

Customer found this issue on 7.2.g; I am able to reproduce this issue on 7.2.i as well as 7.3.c, it is not getting the current company context.

Workaround:

In this scenario I would suggested to click on new company name on top context before creating an order, which will bring it in to current context.