After install Classic Outlook integration, CRM ribbon is missing from Outlook 2010/2013/2016.
OR Outlook integration for SageCRM does not work properly.
Open Outlook 2010, File, Options, Add-Ins, Sage CRM Outlook plugin is inactive.
OR File > Options > Add-ins > Disabled COM Items > Sage CRM outlook plugin is disabled.
For all Outlook Integration :
Check in Outlook > File > Options > Addins > Below highlighted Add ins exist:
Classic Outlook Integration
Lite Outlook Integration
- Missing Add ins on the list:
Please re-install Outlook integration by follow : KB83342 - How to troubleshoot Sage CRM Outlook Integration.
- Disabled / Unloaded Application Add-ins :
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Resiliency\DisabledITems > Remove any REG_BINARY in the list.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins > Find CRM Add-ins and change Load Behavior to 3 , which is always loaded.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Resiliency\CrashingAddinList > Remove any REG_BINARY in the list.
- Add-ins taking very long time to load at Outlook start up :
Consider delete Mail Profile and remove any previous .OST file from Data files
Control Panel > Mail > Profiles > Delete current profile and Add New Profile for the mailbox.
Classic Outlook Integration Only :
Install the SageCRMOutlook2010Addin.vsto by these steps:
- Open Command Prompt using Start, Run, cmd and Enter
- Browse to CRM Outlook Plug-in Client Directory, it is either in C:\Program Files\Sage\CRM Client (32bit)
or C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\CRM Client (64bit)
- Type sagecrmoutlook2010addin.vsto and press ENTER. Follow the instruction on the Screen to install the VSTO file.
This should resolve the issue.