We've just added and updated a set of resources on the community to help business partners explain the benefits of integrated Sage CRM to our customers.
These tools will help you gain more sales and secure more subscriptions. And with that will come more consultancy. The tools are all about helping you help our customers to get the most value from their Sage accounting system by using your expertise and understanding of the customer's business.
The tools are equally applicable if you are selling Sage CRM to customers using Sage 100, Sage 200, Sage 300 or indeed Sage 50 or even Sage B7.
The key resources
- Sage CRM Overview Presentation - March 2017
- A comprehensive deck for marketing & sales activities
- Sage CRM 2017 R2 Whats new guide
- Highlighting the latest release of Sage CRM integrated to Sage accounting solutions, this document looks at the extra features to help customers manage their own customer relationship needs across the sales, marketing and customer service areas of a business.
- Sage CRM 2017 R1 Response Template
- A 67 page RFI / RFP / response template for use in your sales activities. New & improved for 2017 & beyond.
- 2017 Business Case Canvas Guide
- A business case canvas is an initial sketch of your business case that can be done early in the sales/buying cycle.
- 2017 Business Canvas Template
- This template for a Business Canvas for has been fully updated for Sage CRM 2017 R2.
All these guides can be found in the Business Partner Sales Tools folder within the Partner area of the community.