MailChimp - An Introduction (Part 4 of 7)

Hints, Tips and Tricks

Technical Hints Tips and Tricks that cover customization and development using Sage CRM. API usage and coding are covered.

MailChimp - An Introduction (Part 4 of 7)

• Comments 1
In this fourth article of the series I will cover the simple task of authorizing additional user to access the MailChimp features.

Assuming you have logged on you will need to navigate to the User administration area.

Once you have found a user. In may case I have searched for Susan Maye.

It is just a question of enabling the user and saving.

This will grant the user access to the MailChimp campaign area in the 'My CRM' menu.

The next topic we need to cover is creating a Group in Sage CRM and adding it as a segment to the MailChimp list.

Comments
  • Hy!

I've got a huge Problem - i created Mailchimp Acc. and List and integrated API and ListID in our CRM successfully. CRM told me that Mailchimp was activated and it shows me status "active"

BUT

i got no option in "My CRM" for creating Mailchimp Campaigns or in Groups to transfer the Group to Mailchimp. Is there any way to see if the integration was successfull just to be sure? I really don't know what happened - 3 Users got the right to create "Mailchimp Campaigns" (admin included) but nobody got Options to interact with Mailchimp.

Any suggestions for that?

Thanky you!