The new Sage CRM website is now live

The Sage CRM Blog

Articles of general interest about Sage CRM, the community, add-ons and general news!

The new Sage CRM website is now live

• Comments 6
We have redesigned our Sage CRM website so that you can more easily learn about our integrated CRM solution and our Sales, Service and Marketing modules.

• With a simpler navigation, your access to the Sage CRM Community, the Sage Video Channel and the Sage CRM Blog has never been easier
  • Lots of new customer success stories have been added to showcase how customers like you have already unleashed their full business potential with Sage
  • You can unlock the hidden revenue in your business by taking a Business Assessment survey directly from the website
  • The Sage CRM Cloud customer login is easily accessible with a 2-click button to the right of Sage CRM homepage.

The new Sage CRM website also offers an exciting integrated test drive and a guided tour, allowing you to experience how your Sage Accounting solution with integrated Sales, Service and Marketing modules can help you to grow your business.

Go to Sage CRM website

Comments
  • why doesn't the feeds appear on the home page, it gets really difficult to track any active discussions

• Hi Sarah,

How do we keep abreast of discussions and questions on here now?

There use to be able to subscribe to updates on posts.  Has this been disabled?

Thank you Sarah.

• This is the message from the last post (thread) I was subscribed on: "You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications for this forum or thread."

Cheers.

• HI Kannan and Penny,

Thank you both for your comments, I will email you back directly on your email.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Thanks for your email Sarah.  

The situation is I would like to subscribe to posts. I don't want to unsubscribe from any posts.

My question is: How do we subscribe to posts with the new website and have an email sent regarding the update?

The reason I ask is the old site had the option to subscribe to the post (on the right hand side of the post) and an email was sent if a new comment was posted.  Is this no longer an option?

Thanks for your time Sarah.

Kind regards,

Penny

• Hi Sarah,

I have found a button to email subscribe to forums so I will see if this is helpful.

Thanks anyway.