Sage CRM 2018 R3 may not be as large a release as R2 – the previous release provided a raft of features that addressed the legal requirements for businesses around the introduction of GDPR – but it is still important. In contrast to Sage CRM 2018 R2 this release Sage CRM 2018 R3 is mainly focussed on enhancing the experience of users around existing functions – such improving the calendar or extending Quick Find. Its a demonstration of Sage’s continued passionate commitment to integrated Sales, Marketing and Service modules for Sage Business Cloud systems within the Sage 200 family.
We’ve delivered in this release
- Calendar enhancements
- Improvements to Quick Find
- Useful changes to MailChimp
- Improved Unicode Support – let's see those smileys!
- The user experience continues to improve with more than 50 cases resolved.
- We’ve launched a new responsive version of the Help Center – it’s even easier to use
- And we created 33 new videos to help partners and customers get the best out of the system.
- All this backed up by one of the busiest and active communities run by Sage.
Over the next few articles, I'll be explaining in more details these improvements added in Sage CRM 2018 R3.