The first place that you look for help around the features and supported environments for all supported versions of Sage CRM is the Help Centre. http://help.sagecrm.com
Sage CRM 2019 R2 will be released to the Sage operating companies on Tuesday 20th August 2019. As part of the release, the Help Center has been updated with all of the release notes, guides and online help.
In the core guides, the changes are minimal.
The User Guide and online help have been updated to include:
- Changes to reflect the new user experience of the updated responsive default Self Service demo site.
- Changes in Mobile experience for Service users.
And the System Administration Guide has also been updated to include
- Changes for the new default Self Service demo site.
- Revised to cover administration of user security for Library and Document records
- Changes to E-Marketing references to take into account changes in support of 3rd party products.
Descriptions of all new features, enhancements, and addressed issues in Sage CRM 2019 R2 can be found in the Release Notes. We will also publish a series of short articles discussing a selection of the new features on the community.
NOTE: The Release Notes will be provided in English, German, French, and Spanish but translated help and guides have been discontinued. This means that only English documentation is supplied with the release of Sage CRM 2019 R2.
New REST API Reference
There is a whole new reference guide to support the new REST API. This is fully comprehensive and includes examples for every CREATE, READ, UPDATE, and DELETE operation on all the supported entities.
This is probably the most significant aspect of the release.