TFM&A is over for another year.  The folks at United Business Media indicated a footfall increase of 10%, while on the Sage stand, our partners saw a good flow of interest.  Happy people all around then !

My colleague Duncan Wood presented a piece on taking  CRM Mobile which was well received - similarly, it was almost standing-room only for my pitch on bringing Social Media & CRM strategies together.  

As part of the show, Duncan &  I spoke with Neil Davey of mycustomer.com - our thoughts, coinciding with 10 years of TFM&A, on "CRM and marketing technology: 10 years that shook the world" is an interesting reflection from a number of vendors on the shape of the industry - past, present and futures.

I spoke along many of the lines contained within this blog - the challenge of harnessing social media, blending it with a CRM strategy in support of reputation management.  Meanwhile, Duncan took a view on blurring boundaries, noting: "The blurring of applications will become more prevalent ... becoming a lot smarter and integrating with each other"