The UK's leading conference for marketers & related disciplines kicks off this coming week in London. Technology for Marketing & Advertising, or TFM as it is colloquially known, is at Earls Court Exhibition centre, February 26 & 27.

Over the years, the footfall increases, as does the show's reach with sister events in Manchester as well as further afield in China, India & Japan. Their own marketing for the show speaks to material to "fuel your strategy, charge your campaigns and drive bottom-line marketing success to make your mark in 2013."   With 4 shows in 1 - online advertising & affiliate expo, international direct marketing expo, publishing & media expo as TFM&A itself, it's always a fabulous mix of ideas and people under one roof in West London.

Our sessions last year were quite literally standing room only, so we are hoping for similar success in 2013. I know we have had a good return on investment over the years we have been here - our partners (who take "pods" on our stand space) concur. I am looking forward to hearing what customers & exhibitors are talking about this year at TFM&A.

If you need to know more, including free registration information, visit their FAQ page.

I'll report back -- during the show (follow @talkCRM) as well as a write-up afterwards.