Every year, around this time, the Sage Summit roadshow rolls into town.   

For businesses of all sizes, whether established for 20 minutes or 20 years, Sage Summit is billed as "a must attend event" for thought leadership, inspiration, and learning. It aims to deliver rich & relevant content, offers networking & mentoring as well as a being a concentrated knowledge source for Sage products.  

I was referring back to previous years' material & found a recording of a session from the 2014 show.  The session, entitled "Creating a new future: Partnering in the age of the cloud", spoke to the idea that business' will be more successful if they are willing to transform their business model to better reflect the realities of the new market place.  

I, along with Peter Wolf from Azamba, spoke to an audience of several hundred of our business partners. While the session was aimed at their business type (resellers of our software), listening again I realised the discussion is (still) very relevant to buyers & users of CRM as well as to any business' strategic ambitions. I have included the audio stream here and attach it below.  

I hope you find it relevant to your own business, whatever you do & wherever you are on the business management systems journey.

-= David

CRM Principal
Sage CRM