advanced customization wizard zip

This question is not answered

Hi, I'm looking to get hold of the Advanced Customization Wizard zip file to enable the creation of a new entity.  Please tell me where I can download it from?

thanks, Melanie

All Replies

• Hi,

You can download the advanced customization wizard from Sage CRM Community site. It is available for partners to download from the Business Partner General Downloads file library. Also Customization wizard is available as per Sage CRM versions.

https://community.sagecrm.com/partner_community/b/business_partner_articles/archive/2011/04/15/sage-crm-v7-1-advanced-customization-wizard-now-available.aspx

Kindly note that you need to Community site login to download the same. Otherwise you can contact your Sage CRM Partner for the same.

Sincerely,
    Dinesh
    --------------------------------------
    Greytrix
    It's time to think outside the box.
    ** Need to Integrate your solution with Sage ERP X3 : Email - x3@greytrix.com**
    GUMU - Migration and Integration Solutions for Sage CRM, Sage CRM Cloud,
    Sage Pro, Sage 100/300/500 & ACT/SalesLogix by Swiftpage
    Follow us : YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
    blogs: SageCRM | Sage 300 ERP | Sage ERP X3 | Sage 100 & ACT
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com | web: www.greytrix.com | Support : Live Help
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix

• I do not understand why this is not part of CRM and it is always a chore to find it.

• Ed

Have you found the version you need?

If you think you don't have the correct rights to access the download then please contact sagecrmteam@sage.com