Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Co

This question is not answered

Hi there

I started with Sage CRM two months ago and now I am asked to implement Facebook, Twitter and all the others.

But the only versions of this components are for Sage CRM 7.2 or lower.

I am working with Sage CRM 2018 R1.

Can anyone please tell me how you work with those components? Or do the components not work correctly with newer versions of CRM?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Greetings from Switzerland

All Replies
  • Sacha

All the components should be here:  community.sagecrm.com/.../default.aspx

They should indicate which versions they will work on.  The move has been to ensure that each component will work with all currently supported versions.

e.g.  This component is compatible with Sage CRM 2018 R2, 2018 R1, 2017 R3, 2017 R2, 2017 R1, and 7.3 with or without SP.

• Thank you very much Jeff!

Another question: If I see this correctly there is no components for LinkedIn or Xing to download on that site?

• Sacha

We have never had any Xing features.  There is a basic 'LinkedIn' feature within with List Gadgets of the Interactive Dashboard.  For other LinkedIn integration then you can LinkedIn provided gadgets to the interface.

• I have recently tried, Twitter, Mapping and Facebook and none worked

• Mike

I've checked with Support and QA about the Status of each of the components

Twitter (community.sagecrm.com/.../28006.aspx)

Yammer (community.sagecrm.com/.../27638.aspx)

Facebook (community.sagecrm.com/.../26135.aspx)

And also the Mapping component.

community.sagecrm.com/.../22244.aspx

QA have confirmed that they tested the Twitter, Yammer, and Facebook components, with 2018 R2 and the Mapping component was last updated in June so it is also compatible with 2018 R2.

If you are experiencing an issue with a component that you should log a case with you local support team.