Adding a 'New' button on a Sage CRM screen.

• Hello Sage CRM community,

I created a custom tab under which I have two blocks to be displayed. One is a list, and the other one is a box to contain a 'New' button to the right. Could anyone please guide me on how to add this box on to the right of the screen?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

-Shadab.

• Hi Shadab,

From your below post I Understand that you have two blocks to be displayed one is list and other block contains New button. By default buttons are added on right side of the screen. You can refer the below code for your reference.

Container = eWare.GetBlock("container");

ObjList = eWare.GetBlock("<CRMListName>");

sAddNewButton = eWare.Button("New", "new.gif",””);

//'Add block to container

Container.AddBlock(ObjList);

Objcontainer.DisplayButton(Button_Default)=false;

Objcontainer.AddButton(sAddNewButton);

Hope this information helps!

Regards

Dinesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix

• Thank you Dinesh! This works like a charm.

Could you please also give me a quick understanding of how can we add information on one screen and save it so that the information added shows up on the list on the previous screen. For e.g. When we add a new case on CRM and click save, we can then see that case on the list of cases on the previous screen.

Regards,

-Shadab.

• Hi Shadab,

From your below post I understand that you want to display the information on the list that you have added on the screen. To display same, Please follow the below steps.

1. Create a new view in that entity by adding the required fields in that view and attach the same to list that you wanted to display.

2. Now, here whenever you save the data, the same will be displayed in that list.

Hope this information helps!

Regards

Dinesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix