Please join us at the upcoming User Conference for Sage CRM

This question is not answered

I'm not sure where the best place to post this is on the Community Forums. I want to let everyone know about the upcoming User Conference for Sage.

www.azamba.com/conference/

For many customers, their number one concern is that they aren't getting the most from their CRM investment and maybe there are things that they should (or could) be doing but aren't. 
There is a general feeling that their Sage CRM could be doing more for them but they just don't know what that means and how to make it happen.

It's like having a Ferrarri in your garage but not knowing how to start the car.

We are putting on a User Conference for Sage CRM to share valuable tips and tricks, and best practices.

Join us November 8th - 9th for the User Conference for Sage CRM. 

We've assembled a great agenda and will be going in to the what's and how's you can pull this off with your Sage CRM. If there is a topic that you wish we would be covering, would you please let me know? We can add it to the growing list of suggestions from other customers and partners.

We are extending a $300 special code if you sign up with SAGECRM. 

(FYI - Seating is limited as this is the inaugural conference so we weren't sure what to expect.)

www.azamba.com/conference/

All Replies
  • This looks like it is going to be a great event.

• Hi everyone!

I am the organizer of this event. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions that I can help you with!

gschrenk@quantacrm.com

Thanks!

Gordon Schrenk

• Gordon

All the best for the conference!

• Looking forward to this--great work, Gordon!