Double spacing after each line in the email editor

• I have been trying to figure out how or why after every line in the email editor it creates a double space for the next line to be written on.

For example I am trying to create an email template signature that goes like this.

Regards,

#user_firstname# #user_lastname#

#user_emailaddress#

#user_title#

The name, email and title should not have double spacing and be one line after the other.

• Using version 6.2c

• Hi,

Because the CRM use the paragraph html tag, the solution is very simple, in the email editor press on the source button to display the source code replace the </p> with <br>

Your code looks like this,

<p><strong><span style="font-family: Tahoma">#user_firstname# #user_lastname#</span></strong></p><p><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><a>#user_emailaddress#</a></span></span></p><div>&nbsp;<strong><span style="font-family: Tahoma">#user_title#</span></strong></div>

Try this,

<p><strong><span style="font-family: Tahoma">#user_firstname# #user_lastname#</span></strong><br><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><a>#user_emailaddress#</a></span></span><div><strong><span style="font-family: Tahoma">#user_title#</span></strong></div></p>

Best regards,

Ibrahim Younis

United Business Applications (UBA)

iyounis@uba.com.jo

http://www.uba.com.jo

Best Regards,
    Ibrahim Younis | United Business Applications
  • Worked Perfectly.

Thank You!

• Super easy option: holding Shift while hitting return will use the <br /> tag.

- Rob

• Nice....

• Hi,

I have the same issue of  Double spacing issue in my email for V7.0C, but I would like to know the path for email editior since you have already mentioned the solution above.

Thanks

Sunil

• Hi,

Administration -> E-mail and Documents -> E-mail Configuration

Use CRM's embedded E-mail editor = yes

Send E-mail as HTML = yes

create new email from anywhere in CRM, you will find a button called "source" at the top left of the email body.

Best regards,

Ibrahim Younis

United Business Applications (UBA)

iyounis@uba.com.jo

http://www.uba.com.jo

Best Regards,
    Ibrahim Younis | United Business Applications