Pop up Screen And Filling Data ?????

This question is not answered

When press new->Task the task screen shown

when i press new company in the picture a popup screen appear and i fill the data for a company or person the when save the information and click continue the company and person filled and the popup screen close

How Can i add new company button in custom entity

All Replies
  • Hi,

Yes, you can add the New Company and New Person buttons in the Custom entities as well. For this you need to write client side script. Similar question is asked few days back. Here is the link for your quick reference.

https://community.sagecrm.com/user_community/f/84/t/3308.aspx

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Dinesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix

• Hi,

but this not work when press continue button no data filled in search select advance

• Hi,

i try this code

var companylink = Url("506") + "&Mode=1&CLk=T&T=new&NormalRec=Y";

var strScript2 = "javascript: x = window.open(' " + Url("506") + "&JumpReturnCol=Leas_companyid&JumpIdField=Comp_CompanyId&JumpNameField=Comp_Name&SearchEntity=Company&SearchTable=Company&PopupWin=Y','WebPickerNew','scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=920,height=600'); void (x)";

AddUrlButton("CaptionCode", "Image.gif",strScript2);

its work perfect and open popup screen for company and enter data then save but when i presss continue the page must close and fill company info in search select advance but the result is stop responde.

this pic when press on button

this pic when save comp data

and this pic i press continue but hang here nothing happen

• Hi,

We have tried the same at our end and we are able to made New Company and New Person buttons working as expected for Custom entity. It would be great if you can contact me off the loop at crm@greytrix.com for more details on the customization work.

Sincerely,

Dinesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix

• thanks Dinesh

is there anyone can advice me to solve this issue

• i put this code

//var strScript2 = "javascript: x = window.open(' " + Url("506") + "','email','scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=920,height=600'); void (x)";

//AddUrlButton("CaptionCode", "Image.gif",strScript2);

but when save company and press continue nothing happen still at the same page