Pipeline assigning same color to different Oppo Stage values

This question is not answered

Hello Sagacious ones.

Is there a way to adjust the default Sage CRM behavior such that each opportunity stage value has a different color? I see that the colors themselves can't readily be adjusted but I wonder if there's a configuration option having to do with Oppo stage values themselves that would make it possible for each to be distinct. See I've got multiple values that are "green" and multiple that are "purple" which just confuses the end users.

Related post:

https://community.sagecrm.com/user_community/f/84/t/2281.aspx

Thanks for any advice-

Arline

www.dquest.com

@DataQuestHello

All Replies
  • Arline

The pipeline graphic is rendered as a gif within the interface and then delivered to the browser.

The segment colours are not included based on an external CSS file like ergonomic.css.

My hunch is that you need to look at the custom captions and the translations for the oppo_status field to see if change these will change the colours.  There may be similarity between 'Quoted' and 'Oppo Updated' that you haven't spotted.

• Jeff,

Thanks for the idea. So I went to Admin>Customization>Translations and checked out the values for 'Quoted' and 'Oppo Updated'. Only thing they had in common was they only had a US translation value. I pasted the US translation into the other translation options (UK, German etc), refreshed metadata and I'm still getting the same result. Am I looking in the place you had intended, or is there somewhere else in the system that might give more info?

Arline

www.dquest.com

@DataQuestHello

• Arline

I can't reproduce this and I can't find a place that we could change this.

• Ok, thanks anyway Jeff.

www.dquest.com

@DataQuestHello