SageCRM 7.3 SP3 Communications disappear after several minutes

This question is not answered

Hello,
I have a problem with communication entries that have been synchronized with Outlook with the Classic plugin.
When a new appointment has been set, all team members can see it in TeamCRM.
After synchronization it disappears from teamCRM and nobody can see it anymore.
As far as I know, when synchronizing an entry with Outlook the Comm_OutlookId is set in the table "Communication".
What do I have to do to keep the entry visible to all team members?

Thank you in advance
Guido

All Replies
  • Hi,

I know that this isn't the newest version but maybe someone has a tip for me.

• Guido

Have you checked in the database to see whether the communication record and the associated comm_link record exists?  If a record 'disappears' from Sage CRM it make be that the security profile have caused the record to be hidden from the user.  For example can the System Administrator see the records in the interface?

• Hi,

thank you for your Reply.

I don't see the records As an Administrator either

What rights do you mean and what do I have to check.

• Do you have access to the database and are you happy running SQL statements?

If you are then you can look at the communication table and the comm_link table check whether the record exists.

You can also see whether the comm_deleted flag is set (This would supress the display of the record).

A simple check is to see whether the record is having its status changed so that it no longer is show in the list screens.  Within the communication list page make sure that the filter box is looking for all records.

• Hi Jeff,

These are my Statements

select Comm_Deleted, * from Communication

where Comm_Subject ='Testtermin nicht löschen!!!'

select CmLi_Deleted, * from Comm_Link

where CmLi_Comm_CommunicationId = 49746

and both are not deleted

The filterbox, you mentioned, is set to all.

Do you have further suggestions

• Hi Guido,

Try this: Run Sql profiler while this is happening.

Once done; check what queries making change in which area related to communication, may be you will get a clue if it is related to database or at least you will be able to narrow down the issue.

Sharad