Lead Field Not Mapping To Company

This question is not answered

Hi,

Not sure what's going on here - at first I thought it was just because the field names weren't correct but then realised it's also happening on the standard/hard coded fields such as company name. Does anyone have any ideas?

All Replies
  • PS: One field worked (person first name)

  • What version of sage crm is this. There was a big around this issue in an older release.

    That said you appear to have the company name field on two different screens on the same page which may be confusing the system as to which field to use. If you remove the company name from one of the screens you may find it works.

    Sage CRM specialist and all round fan! Please feel free to follow me on twitter @dannycrm

  • Thanks Daniel,

    It's version 2018 R2. I added the second company field to see if it was a screen error. I've removed it again but no luck.

    I have verified that the address fields all work as do the person fields. It appears that only the CompanyBoxLong screen doesn't want to map any fields standard or custom.

    Danny

  • There were various fixed in 2018 r3 around fields mappings from leads to person but I am not sure if not will affect companies. If you could test an upgrade it might help.

    Sage CRM specialist and all round fan! Please feel free to follow me on twitter @dannycrm

  • The CompanyBoxLong screen doesn't want to map any fields standard or custom.

    lenny face