Campaign Management: Chapter 16

• I am self teaching myself how to use the campaign management.  There is a portion of the chapter on creating the "target list" that would be used for the campaign.  I can not find the "target list" tab that is supposed to be in the Marketing tabs.  Anyone know if it was moved with in versions or changed to something else?  I am stuck in my training.  Thank you

Kari-Ann Ryan

WAC Consulting Group

• Hi Kari-Ann

Target Lists have been renamed to Groups in later versions-if you don't see the tab in the My CRM tab list, ensure under admin|users that the user account you are testing with, has 'Group Access' set to 'yes'

Pat Dolan

CRM Senior Support Engineer | Sage CRM

• Thank you Pat!! I am familiar with Groups just didnt put the two together.  

Kari-Ann Ryan

WAC Consulting Group

• Another question, in Campaign Mgt, Once you create a call list and are ready to execute it, where is the Outbound calls tab, I am not finidng this.  The training says it is in My CRM as a tab?  It may be renamed or moved and i do not see it.  Thank you

Kari-Ann Ryan

WAC Consulting Group

• That's a user preference Kari-Ann. So to enable that 'Outbound Calls' tab, you need to go to My CRM|Preferences|set 'Show outbound calls In My CRM'=Yes'. On saving, the 'Oubound Call Lists tab should then be visible from the My CRM area.

Pat Dolan

CRM Senior Support Engineer | Sage CR