Putting Panels/Blocks next to each other (controlling gaps between them)

• Hi,

I am trying to create a custom communication screen in ASP but having difficulties in spacing the panels of Details and Scheduling.

Is there a way to control how much space to be put in between the two panels?

It seems like the spacing of the two panels are controlled by the CommWebPicker panel above them.

Do I have to search for the table definition of the CommWebPicker panel and control the columns in this tables in order to control the spacing between Details and Scheduling panels?

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,

Kayono

• Kayono

You can control the layout of ASP pages by using a container block.  This can be either defined in the Meta Data or by programmatically creating them.  And I think you'll have to use containers inside containers.

Consider, you have the following blocks

• OUTERCONTAINER
      • CommWebPicker - on it own row
      • INNERCONTAINER - with NewLine property set to True
        • CustomCommunicationDetailBox - with NewLine property set to True
        • CommunicationSchedulingBox - with NewLine property set to False

The blocks generate Table structures and you can add other blocks within the make up like Content blocks that insert more formatting HTML as needed. 

• Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for your help. I have been trying to get this for a while.

Finally with your help I got it the way I want it.

Thanks,

Kayono

• Hi Jeff,

Thanks from me too. I was about to ask information about this same issue with others as FindRecord using views and found all the answers.

Jaime

• Hi

can i see the solution please