Change the user list to the related team users

• How can I change the list of users in the email screen some how each user just see his own team users not all the users. In fact I want to restrict the users not to be able to send email to any body which is not in their team

I couldn't find any customize screen hyperlink on the email screen. Is it customizable at all?

•  Hi,

As per the above post what I can understand is that you want to display only those users in the list that are associated with team of current logged in user. To achieve this functionality you can try adding a new .asp/.js page. In this page you need to do following  points to implement the same.

1)     Create new .js page and call this page from communication option screen using custom content box.

2)     Add an iframe in this page .

3)     Use this iframe to call an .asp page where you will have to include the functionality of loading the users list in combo box.

Hope this Helps!

Regards,

Dinesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix

• Thank you, I am just working on that to see how it goes.