Imports Sage Accpac Customers

• Hi ,

Can I constrain Accpac Customers when imports it from CRM?

Ex: Get all customers from Accpac who is Group Code = 100.

Thanks

• Hi,

Yes, it can be achievable but for this you need to modify the existing Import Customer routine and add your custom filter criteria (i.e. Group code=100).

HTH!

Sincerely,

Dinesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Release - Sage CRM for Sage ERP X3 - real-time, bi-directional, anywhere access.
    Celebrating 900+ Sage CRM Posts
    - http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/
    Sage Premier Gold Development Partner - Sage X3, Sage 100/300/500/Pro ERP & Sage CRM
    *Sage CRM Gold Development Partner of the Year 2004 and 2011*
    E-mail: crm@greytrix.com |  Twitter: greytrix

• many thanks :)

• Hi Dinesh,

How about the Accpac Synchronization component, how do you stop that from pushing certain data to CRM?

Gaetano Siano
    ADSS Global – NC Branch
    www.adssglobal.net

• Whats the correct procedure to update all customers at ERP and then synchronize in CRM? We need to update all Customers Tax groups by new requirement here in law....we will do that through Import from Excel but not sure if we need top Suspend CRM integration temporaly and then use again and Sync in CRM to import Customers again...any help?

• Oscar

Not everyone on this community uses Sage 300 and I am not sure that people will see this question by adding it to this thread.  I think you need to create a new question.

But if you don't get a response here you may want to post you question on the Sage City forums.

See:  sagecity.na.sage.com/.../f