Cannot launch CRM 6.2 on Windows Server 2008 (x64)

• Hi!  I have installed Sage CRM 6.2 N/A on Windows Server 2008 (x64), SQL Server is 2008 R2.  When I try to launch CRM, the following error occurs:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

I checked log folder of CRM, checked Event Viewer of Windows, but there are no any errors concerning CRM login.  The IIS seems to be ok,

What can be a reason of this, has anybody met this issue before, and how has he fixed it?

Regards,

Vardan

• Hi,

Looking at the compatibility matrix, I am afraid CRM v6.2 is not compatible with SQL Server 2008 R2 at all (32 bit or 64 bit).

Is anything being written to the SQL log in CRM?

• Hi Toby.  Yes, perhaps the reason is in the compatibilities.  I have also checked the operating system compatibility and found that the CRM 6.2 is not compatible with Windows Server 2008 R2 too, which is installed on my computer.  I guess, I need to upgrade CRM to version 7.0 and then launch it. although, that was not what I wanted exactly.

P.S. With regard to SQL log, I assume you mean the files located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\CRM\CRM\logs", but as I said above, there is no error about the login or any other valuable info.

Thanks,

Vardan