SLA warning flags not displaying

• case_color1 in vlistcases defines cases sla warning flag right??Well its not happening in my case.Even though the field case_color1 changes from Green to Amber to Red for my cases,its still does not show the change of images or colors in front-end.It just shows the field as blank.No image.

Is this working for anyone?What is the image path for Amber,Green,Red?Please help.

• The origin of the image and the structure of the view is explained in the article

community.sagecrm.com/.../custom-edits-and-derived-fields-created-in-views.aspx

The derived field is case_color.  

The path to the image is

http://[servername]/[installname]/Themes/img/[theme]/Choices/case_color/Green.gif

• Hi,

Within the WWRoot file, you should have the following path: -

Themes\Img\[Theme Name]\Choices\case_color

Within this file, you should have the Amber.gif, Green.gif, Red.gif and Yellow.gif

I would say the theme you are using is missing these.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks Jeff and Toby for your inputs.

I checked and saw that all these gifs are present in the case_color folder.

In front-end,the field which I'm checking for this image is case_slastatus.Is that correct?

When i checked its properties to see which image file it was pointing to,it showed

crm/Themes/img/color/Choices/unknown.gif

Is this the issue.Pointing to wrong image.How to fix?

• In SQL, for that case, what is the value in the case_color field that corresponds to that case?

• In cases table for that case,case_color value is showing as null

In vlistcases, i was able to see the value of  field case_color1 for that case as "Red"

• i think you need to make a copy of files from the case_color folder to a folder called case_color1 as I sense you seem to have modified the fields to suit your requirements.

Kannan Srinivasan