i am install sage crm 7.1 SP2 and integrate it with Accpac 300 ERP 2012 Every thing is ok but i have problem when go to company and try to make new order or new Quotes the below error happen Please any idea to help ???
Hello no answer ???
Try changing the title of the post to include 'Sage 300 ERP'. Also have you seen this forum post? community.sagecrm.com/.../8524.aspx
Thanks Jeff,Yes i have seen the post but still not work :(
The Error Was in the portal when i fix the portal the order screen now working but the Quotes give me error
You've missed something in configuration - take a look at these articles:
David GelulaAzamba Consulting Groupwww.azamba.comDirect: 866.857.8395Corporate Office: 888.724.3999Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 866.857.8395
thanks David but the links not work i am enter the website and search on subject but only one subject found from the three links
1. Go to ignite.azamba.com
2. Choose Sage CRM + Accounting and/or Sage CRM Integration in the Select a Column drop-down on the right (my articles are in those categories; you can also search by my name)
3. You will see my articles - look for:
- The 10 Commandments Of Sage CRM To Sage ERP Accpac Integration
- A Simple Way To Configure A Windows User To Run Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Web Deployment And Sage CRM Integration
- More Tips To Avoid The Dreaded Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Signon Manager For Sage CRM Integration
© The Sage Group plc 2017All Rights Reserved