Sage 300 ERP New Order /New Quotes Error 500????

• Hi,

i am install sage crm 7.1 SP2 and integrate it with Accpac 300 ERP 2012 Every thing is ok but i have problem when go to company and try to make new order or new Quotes  the below error happen Please any idea to help ???

• Hello no answer ???

• John

Try changing the title of the post to include 'Sage 300 ERP'.    Also have you seen this forum post?  community.sagecrm.com/.../8524.aspx

• Thanks Jeff,Yes i have seen the post but still not work :(

• NO HELP

• The Error Was in the portal when i fix the portal the order screen now working but the Quotes give me error

• You've missed something in configuration - take a look at these articles:

ignite.azamba.com/.../the-10-commandments-of-sagecrm-to-sage-erp-accpac-integration

ignite.azamba.com/.../a-simple-way-to-configure-a-windows-user-to-run-sage-300-erp-accpac-web-deployment-and-sage-crm

ignite.azamba.com/.../more-tips-to-avoid-the-dreaded-sage-300-erp-accpac-signon-manager-for-sage-crm-integration

David Gelula
    Azamba Consulting Group
    www.azamba.com
    Direct: 866.857.8395
    Corporate Office: 888.724.3999
    Email: dgelula@azamba.com
    Fax: 866.857.8395

• thanks David but the links not work i am enter the website and search on subject but only one subject found from the three links

• 1. Go to ignite.azamba.com

2. Choose Sage CRM + Accounting and/or Sage CRM Integration in the Select a Column drop-down on the right (my articles are in those categories; you can also search by my name)

3. You will see my articles - look for:

- The 10 Commandments Of Sage CRM To Sage ERP Accpac Integration

- A Simple Way To Configure A Windows User To Run Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Web Deployment And Sage CRM Integration

- More Tips To Avoid The Dreaded Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Signon Manager For Sage CRM Integration

David Gelula
    Azamba Consulting Group
    www.azamba.com
    Direct: 866.857.8395
    Corporate Office: 888.724.3999
    Email: dgelula@azamba.com
    Fax: 866.857.8395